Week 15 (Apr 4 - Apr 10)
Easter Dinner - April 4
431. Gang Pa @ Home (Phoenixville, PA) 8:41 a.m.
432. Chicken Salad Sandwich from Wawa (Royersford, PA) @ Home – 2:33 p.m.
433. Easter Dinner @ Mom & Dad’s House (Pottstown, PA) 5:00 p.m.
- Jenna’s Artichoke Dip
- Plate of Ham, Baked Beans, Carrots, Broccoli, Deviled Eggs
- Awesome Awesome Butter Cream Coconut Cake
444. Deviled Eggs @ Home (Phoenixville, PA)
Peanut Butter Egg - April 5
445. Dollar Dog @ Sly Fox Brewery (Phoenixville, PA) 1:05 p.m.
446. Chicken Caesar Salad @ Sly Fox Brewery (Phoenixville, PA) 1:12 p.m.
447. One Peanut Butter Egg @ Home (Phoenixville, PA) 4:22 p.m.
448. Celery @ Sly Fox Brewery (Phoenixville, PA) 6:31 p.m.
449. Pub Pretzels @ Sly Fox Brewery (Phoenixville, PA) 7:28 p.m.
450. Ham, Pineapple Stuffing, Baked Beans, Cranberry Relish @ Home (Phoenixville, PA) 8:40 p.m.
Katafi Crab Cake w/ Salad & Skinners Falls - April 6
451. Katafi Crab Cake w/ Salad & Calkins Creamery Skinners Falls Basket Tomme @
Craft Ale House (Limerick, PA) 12:42 p.m.
452. Ham, Pineapple Stuffing w/ Red Chili Flakes, Steamed Kale Tossed in Olive Oil & Sriracha, & Baked Beans @ Home (Phoenixville, PA) 8:12 p.m.
Fried Pickles - April 7
453. BLT, Tortilla Chips, & a Hootie Hoo from Kimberton Whole Foods @ Home (Phoenixville, PA) 11:06 a.m.
454. Fried Pickles @ Goose Island Wrigleyville (Chicago, IL) 7:28 p.m.
455. Wings @ Goose Island Wrigleyville (Chicago, IL) 7:35 p.m.
Spicy Basil - April 8
456. Wings @ JR’s Place (Chicago, IL) 2:31 a.m.
457. Soup & inedible Salad from Nabo’s (Chicago, IL) @ JR’s Place – 12:07 p.m.
458. Vietnamese Spring Rolls @ Penny’s Noodle Shop (Chicago, IL) 8:24 p.m.
459. Spicy Basil w/ Chicken @ Penny’s Noodle Shop (Chicago, IL) 8:31 p.m.
Pulled Duck Sandwich, Fries, Slaw - April 9
460. Spicy Basil & Chorizo Torta @ JR’s Place (Chicago, IL) 2:32 a.m.
461. Spicy Basil from Penny’s Noodle Shop (Chicago, IL) 8:22 a.m.
462. Lunch @ Brand BBQ Market (Chicago, IL) 12:45 p.m.
- Pulled Duck Sandwich w/ Fries & Slaw
- Burnt End
- Smoked Bourbon Pecans
463. Dinner @ Publican (Chicago, IL) 6pm
- Bread & Butter
Charcuterie Plate of pork pie, head cheese, duck & foie gras galantine, morteau
sausage, saucisson sec, pickles & mustards
Spicy Pork Rinds: Slagel Family Farm, Fairbury, Illinois
Shrimp Fry: The Cpt. Dino, New Orleans, Louisiana; Fresno chili, celery, onion & remoulade
Smoked Char: Southern Iceland; fava beans, spring onions, salsa verde & fried egg
Wagyu Sirloin: Mishima Ranch, California; grilled ricottta salata, chicory & chimichurri
Porchetta: Wild Rice & Brandied Cherry
Beef heart: Dietzler Farm, Elkhorn Wisconsin; white aspaprugus, orange & frisee
Bollito Misto: Becker Lane Organic Farm, Dyersville, Iowa; cotechino sausage, smoked turkey & pork shoulder
Waffle with tangerine marmalade & honey butter
7 Eclair with dark chocolate, maple & vanilla malt ice cream
Wheat Bran Cake w/ Coffee Ice Cream
464. Maui Tacos, Beans & Rice @ Haba Nero (Chicago, IL) 12:43 p.m.
465. Pepperoni Slice from Papa Romeo (Chicago, IL) @ JR’s Place – 2:25 P.M.
466. Sean Paxton & Randy Mosher Beer Dinner @ World Beer Cup Awards Ceremony (Chicago, IL)
FIRST COURSE: ‘Chicago Style’ Charcuterie & Fromage
- Local Cured Meats: Duck Loaf, Schinken Speck - Andy’s Deli (Chicago, IL),
Hungarian Brand Salami, Bend - (Glen Ellyn, IL)
- A Selection of Mid West Cheeses:
Bellavitano washed with New Glarus Raspberry Tort: Pasteurized Cow’s Milk, Sartori (Plymouth, WI)
Blue Paradise: Pasteurized Cow’s Milk, Hook’s Cheese Co (Mineral Point, WI)
Mont St. Francis: Raw Goat’s Milk, Capriole, INC (Greenville, IN)
Brigids Abbey: Raw Cow’s Milk, Cato Corner Farm (Colchester, CT)
Served with: Amarillo Hop encrusted nuts, Cascade Hop infused local honey, pickled chantrelle mushrooms, pearl onions, celery root, spent grain crackers and breads and rhubarb Rodenbach Grand Cru beer jam and New Belgium Eric’s Ale beer jelly
Served with: Worryin’ Ale Rye Beer – Piece Brewing Co (Chicago, IL)
SECOND COURSE: Cream of Pearl Barley Soup
- Pearl barley cooked in vegetable stock and amber wort, topped w/ herb infused wild mushrooms, black truffled crème fraiche and drizzled with a Saaz hop steeped olive oil
Served with: Porter – Bell’s Brewery (Galesburg, MI)
THIRD COURSE: The Bitterness In All of Us
- Belgian endive, escarole, frisee, radicchio greens mixed w/ hop scented hard boiled eggs, roasted cherry tomatos, spent grain croutons, dressed with a Three Floyd’s Dread Naught vinaigrette made w/ malt vinegar, a grassy extra virgin olive oil and dusted with cracked grains of paradise
Served with: Union Jack IPA – Firestone Walker Brewing Co (Paso Robles, CA)
FOURTH COURSE: Long Live The Swine
- Pork Belly brined in Upland Brewing Co Winter Warmer and stuffed w/ fennel, caramelized onions and a custom Alaskan Smoked Porter sausage atop a pretzel spatzle simmered in stout wort and splashed with an Oskar Blues Gordon & Sierra Nevada Stout Grain Mustard sauce and herb Styrian Golding hop pesto
Served with: Curieux – Allagash Brewing Co (Portland, ME) & Terminal Stout – Rock Bottom Brewery (Chicago, IL)
FIFTH COURSE: A Touch Of Sweet
- Malted TCHO chocolate bread, caramel malt, TCHO cocoa nibs, Left Hand Brewing Co Milk Stout, cream and vanilla bean infused bread pudding topped with a butter Shoreline Brewery Beltaine Scotch Ale hard sauce and a Fuggle hop infused mascarpone Chantilly cream
Served with: Bourbon County Stout – Goose Island (Chicago, IL)